Thursday, July 12, 2012

Buttons and Rings and Gems - Oh My!

A few weeks ago, during a fit of crankies over the seemingly endless gloomy weather, I pulled out all my buttons and gems and set to making the most colorful rings I could think of.  I didn't take a picture of my final products, and then my mother came and wiped out my inventory, so all I have to show you are the ones I kept for myself.

Apparently, I prefer more neutral colors for my own accessories.


For this week's Crafty Sunday, I decided it was time to make some more! It's really just so much fun and though I'm a little commitment-phobic when it comes to officially gluing everything together (do I really like the colors together? is that rhinestone too much? or not enough?), the final results are really satisfying. If you have any ring blanks and buttons lying around, I highly recommend seeing what you come up with, as it's one of the quickest and easiest projects you could work on.

Work area.

Awaiting permanent assembly.

I swear I actually glued everything into final rings, but did I remember to take a picture? Nope. 


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment