Thursday, April 15, 2010

Prototype



So I finished the first mini all-purpose bag (which I've already put to use to see how it holds up) and overall I'm quite pleased with it. A few tweaks need to be made (seaming of the bag, proper measurement for the lining inside would be good) but, hey, it's all a learning process, right?

This off-the-hip photo doesn't really do it justice (what with the flash and dark tabletop and all) but the bags I already have in progress should photograph much better once I get the "studio" set up again for the official photoshoots. I know it's a simple design, but I like that about it. I've always preferred subtle cuteness in my items and, anyway, the patterned lining and contrasting zipper will give the bag just enough punch. Hopefully.

Anyway, off to make pasta now!

Currently on the tube while crafting: Hancock (love the first half of this movie, over it when the second half kicks in.)

No comments:

Post a Comment