Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Creating Goodies

In an effort to keep up with the ever-warming weather (at least in my home town of Los Angeles and current town of Miami), I am switching over from making beanies. I know it's still cold in the northeast, but I'd imagine anyone who's gonna buy cold-weather gear has probably done so by now. So it's time to come up with something new to make!

I love to use bright colors and the little zip-up bags I'm crafting are perfect for that. Even if you're the kind of person who finds wearing bright colors a bit too ostentatious, you can always hide a little brightness in your purse. Also, I'm trying to make them the perfect size to be able to use as a make-up bag, pencil case, or anything else we have to try keep organized in our oversized bags. I'll post the final results as soon as I'm happy with them and keep an eye out for them at http://www.etsy.com/shop/SheIsCraftingMyDoom!

No comments:

Post a Comment