Friday, September 17, 2010

Etsy Finds Friday


From left - right:

PinkPerch - Lifes A Hoot Owl Baby Mobile with Tree (Custom Felt Colors Available)

JooSweetie - Frida Doll Necklace

PoorRobin - Button Hairclips Spotty Dotty Hanky Panky Grande

RoboticLove - Pretty Yellow Bow Button Ring

norajane - Picuture Square Pillow OOAK

23rdandFirst - Against the Tides Clutch

ellothere - Custom Silhouette Prints

MegansMenagerie - Sale Carnival Cowl

farouche - Set of 20 Personalized Rocket Woman Note Cards

chicleather - Handcrafted artisangenuine leather handbag tote shoulder cross body strap bag OREA IN LIGHT BROWN

Another week already gone! Where does time escape to? I've spent A LOT of time on the computer this week, updating my various sites, updating the shop, reading blogs, etc. I'm gonna confess that I've done very little crafting. :(

BUT! Just today I received material for some new items I've been wanting to make for months. And it's not knitting related at all! Yesterday I spent my time brushing up on the required skills 'cause it's been a very long time since I've done it all so I'm definitely rusty. But excited! I just hope it works out the way I planned in my head - there's nothing worse than when you think you have the PERFECT plan for an idea, but then in actual execution, it all falls apart. I hate that.

Anyway, here's a sneak peak of what I'll be using a lot of this weekend:


No comments:

Post a Comment