Friday, July 23, 2010

Etsy Finds Friday

I keep discovering so many new great shops! New to me, anyway. Here's this week's selection of items I love:


From left - right:
kerrybeary - Moonlight Martini in Palm Springs
Artoncrafts - Baby Rabbit - genuine leather handbag
McYarnpants - Bottle Opener - Candy Striper - 2.25 Inch - new fabric
jDUCT - Scooter Duct Tape Wallet
Minimalista - El Luchador 007 tshirt
kukubee - I Love Books Zipper Pouch
CraftieRobot - Robotgeek in love robot sci-fi geek (khaki green) Messenger/Laptop Bag
KookyTeaParty - Big Red Apple Ring - Fits ALL SIZES
JooSweetie - Red Hair Doll Face Ring
Fluffington - Orange and Yellow Cute Tiny Birds 11mm Stud Earrings

I'm still knitting away like some sort of mitten-making fool and am happy to report that I was featured in two more Treasuries this week! You can see them here and here. Isn't that so nice? One day - ONE DAY- it will translate into sales, I just know it will.

I'll be interrupting my knitting marathon this weekend to attend a craft gathering with some fellow Etsyers who are trying to get a Miami craft group officially started. I'm really looking forward to it! I'm hoping the inclement weather will hold off (who needs tropical storms or hurricanes intruding on their weekend?) so it doesn't get canceled. But, hey! While I'm potentially battling that, Los Angeles will be having their 2nd Annual Renegade Craft Fair! It's free to attend, so if you're among the few not interested in/not attending the San Diego Comic Con and happen to be in the area, you should definitely check it out.

Finally, and most importantly (to me), MAD MEN SEASON 4 PREMIERES THIS SUNDAY. I can't wait!


Currently on the tube as I craft: Mildred Pierce. I LOVE this movie and can't even count the amount of times I've seen it. I'm really curious as to how the new HBO series will play out, but I'm a big fan of Kate Winslet so I'm hopeful about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment