Monday, July 12, 2010

Non-Shop Crafting

In the interlude of not crafting for the shop, I started playing around with various buttons and doodads to see what trinkets I could come up with. I don't know that I have any intention of selling these, but they're fun to make. And I love pretty colors!


The blue and yellow one is definitely for me since, in trying a new adhesive out, I managed to glue the star a bit off-center. I figured I'd have at least one second to adjust it but boy does that adhesive adhere! No sooner did I put the star down than -bam!- it was stuck. No budging. Makes it a great glue but I just have to be extra careful when I place things. I think I did a better job with the pink one. Big and simple, I know, but that's how I like my accessories.


These are the only two I've managed make, though I have at least six others waiting patiently to be glued. I have to live with things for awhile before I can fully commit to them - I'd feel like I'm wasting pretty resources if they turn out badly, even though I know it's just for fun.

Currently shuffling through my soundsystem: Don't Fear the Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult; Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin' - Journey; Over The Hills And Far Away - Led Zeppelin

No comments:

Post a Comment